ActiveX/DLL video converter to MPEG-4 (Ipod/PSP format)
We're looking for a component, usable within Visual Basic 6.0 (SP6), which converts the most common video formats to MPEG4. Results should be playable on iPod Video and PSP (Playstation Portable)
320 x 180
320 x 240
480 x 480
480 x 360
640 x 360
AVI (incl all codecs like DivX, xVid)
Real Media (RM)
QuickTime format (MOV)
MPEG4 (video & audio)
Additionally, component should have the following abilities:
- Progress Event (Percentage)
- Preview property (On/Off) Preview of conversion, probably hooked to PictureBox
- Video quality property. Somewhere between 110 kbps to 875 kbps
- Audio quality property. 16 kbps - 128 Kbps
- Estimated filesize for destination video
- Starting frame/ Ending frame of conversion
- ActiveX License (lic) to prevent others from using our component for free. Display MessageBox if license isn't found.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows All versions