Web 2.0 Developer – Start-up
[url removed, login to view] is a Start-up Web 2.0 Network Community.
We are seeking highly intelligent and motivated web developers.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the web and is passionate about technology, media and community.
Experience and knowledge of the following:
• Experience working with My SQL, PERL and JAVA developer protocols.
• Very strong LINUX abilities, including multithreaded/multi-process development skills
• Knowledge of Database performance, PHP, C++, HTML, XML, Java, AJAX, JSP and UML is a plus.
• Experience authoring/editing XML
Strong verbal and written communication skills are a positive due to the dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering and product teams
Able to work independently
• Results oriented. You must enjoy working on the problems until solutions are found.
• Able to take initiative
• Able to adapt to quick requirements changes and produce quick solutions
• Possess incredible attention to detail
Must have a BS, MS or PhD.
Minimum 4 yrs. experience in systems programming and multi-threaded programming.
Experience with database systems design/development a plus.
Full-Time / Part-Time / Internship
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1117 for this job
Hello, Dear Clients! My Name is ALEXANDER, WeBestGroup. If you want something good,you will contact me. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks and Best Regards, ALEXANDER