Clone of PayPerPost dot com (including only blogger functionality and admin, no advertiser functionality yet)
Goal: to build a simplified version of payperpost dot com that allows bloggers to select assignments for paid blog postings and get paid through paypal when the postings are complete.
Site should be built using PHP, MySQL database, database-driven content management and CSS for design elements and must be secure once logged in.
High-level Website Requirements…
[url removed, login to view] Page
• Ability to enter “Invitation Code”
• Ability to log in
• Ability to request membership
[url removed, login to view] setup page
[url removed, login to view] membership page
[url removed, login to view] Dashboard View
[url removed, login to view] to submit new blog for review
• Ability to auto detect page rank (on going even after initial setup)
• Ability to auto detect alexa score (on going even after initial setup)
[url removed, login to view], Search, sort and filter post opportunities
[url removed, login to view] to Select post opportunity
[url removed, login to view] to auto verify posting assignments are complete
[url removed, login to view]
• Ability to have multiples admin logins with various rights (level 1 – 6)
• Ability to review and approve membership requests (level 1 access)
• Ability to approve new blogs (level 2 access)
• Ability to add post opportunities (level 3 access)
• Ability to manage blogger accounts (level 4 access)
• Website content management (level 5 access)
• Ability to confirm pay pal payments (level 6 access)
Please let me know time, cost, proposed approach and similar work completed before
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1252 for this job
USA/California based web developer is interested in taking this project. Let me know if you have any questions. Check my feedback for previous clients.
we have 5+ years of experience in this field and we can do your work with 110% stisfaction. We believe in our client stisfaction. Please see PMB for samples of work.