A windows xp application will full screen capability to recognize speech and display a corresponding picture.
1) A user-defined database contains a series of words to be recognized (<100).
2) Though audio-input, speech recognition software will recognize a series of words without training and output a string.
3) The program will search the database for the string.
4) If a match is found then the program display the corresponding image linked to the word in the database.
5) A user-definable and linkable table for words that could easily be mistranslated by the speech recognition engine should be made (eg. If the speech recog. Engine records string ‘Able’ this can be linked to the entry for ‘apple’).
6) A debugging mode will provide information on feedback (eg. String recognised).
1) The programmer will make suggestions on the best speech recognition software system to be used.
2) Because of regional/accents the programmer should provide ways of maximizing the recognition accuracy for different regions (eg. Using microsoft’s speech recog. Software with regional add-ons.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done, including good documentation and code commenting.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).