We would need a C# implementation of the H323 protocol (at least a part of the protocol which is needed to accomplish the our goals).
We need the following functionalities:
- Gatekeeper to Gatekeeper routing (Cisco5300 CallOrigination various Gatekeepers as terminating)
- Handle the call process, signalling (Radius server will be used for AAA with this H323 it will act as a very flexible Gatekeeper).
- Must be able to handle 500+ calls simoultaniously
- format: .NET dll with test executable + source code (c# preferred)
- It must be work in real situation (Real calls from Cisco5300)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, 2003