* * *
First,** please don't place any bids or comments if you :
- cannot communicate with buyer
- don't like communicating
- are not able to communicate almost everyday (at least every 3rd day)
- cannot finish this project or you are too busy with other jobs
- don't like or want to answer for simple questions I may have
This is because bad experiences with some coders (too much bad experiences, sorry)
* * *
Here is list of what do with some questions to you :
1. Choose plastic or aluminium (maybe) extruded enclosure for PCB
- black enclosure suitable, aluminium or plastic
2. General advices
- I am real beginner with these things
3. Choose suitable connectors to box wall
- we will go connectors thru step by step, one by one.
4. Make bill of materials
- for connectors, wires and enclosure
- what will be file format of BOM's
5. Manufacturing, assembly is also you work
6. Make drill / hole drawing for end plates of enclosure (for connectors)
- file format ?
7. Choose 12 V power supply for complete system (can be discussed)
8. When you estimate work is done ?
9. What else we should notice ?
* * *You should be experienced with electronics and electronics / PCB design, no amateurs please.
* * *
Pictures of PCB's attached. PCB's are very simple design. I have Orchad PCB files and schematics for those.
* * *
This is small budget work, so we should try to find suitable price connectors and enclosure, but still must be professional looking.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).