We are an on-line lead generation agency.
We receive leads ( email/name/phone number ) from our forms. We need to create an automatic lead qualifier using opensource tools like asterisks/vicidial.
The expected workflow is something like:
- the lead to be qualified is sent to an email address ( automatic email with some fixed fields );
- the software calls the lead ( the phone number is a fixed field always sent via email);
- if someone answers, an ivr is played, asking the callead person to confirm his/her data ( needs some text-to-speech cababilities );
- if all the data are confirmed, they are sent (post) to a web site.
- if there is an error ( noone answers, data are not confirmed and thinks like these ) a feedback is sent (post ) to a web site.
So, boiled down, the software needs to:
- automatically call a phone number
- play an ivr
- collect the results
- send them via post to a web site