I gang

Website Re-Develpment

Hello Bidders,

I own website [url removed, login to view],Its nearly 75% completed and want to finish the remaining 25%.I want to add couple of new featurers like Chatting application,Bidding System, and Jobs Posting.I want featurers linkedin in my [url removed, login to view] can see that we already have 75% featurers of linkedin and want to add remaining.

I want to change the colour of [url removed, login to view] please let me know your advice regarding script I want to change it.

I am looking for experienced person who can do my job best and [url removed, login to view] budget is [url removed, login to view] bid reasonable.

You can view the profile page using login User name :[url removed, login to view] Password : demo

Happy Bidding

Lucky

Færdigheder: .NET, ASP, C++ Programmering, PHP, Web Design

Se mere: linkedin jobs, couple jobs, bidding jobs website, demo jobs, linkedin background, add posting jobs, linkedin add application, php quick profile, add login system website, colour website, posting website script, add posting let know, user bidding system, linkedin website, chatting asp, add posting website, background jobs, advice website, php chatting, linkedin php script, website linkedin script, login application using php, site linkedin, add jobs website, application system website

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 9 bedømmelser ) Mumbai, India

Projekt-ID: #969811

13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $415 for dette job

RedOctober

Hello, silgate! See your PMB please!

$600 USD in 7 dage
(34 bedømmelser)
7.6
scriptgiant

hi, we ready to start/ pls chk pmb

$700 USD in 21 dage
(55 bedømmelser)
7.0
Fourtek1

=========================================== Please check the PMB ===============

$700 USD in 12 dage
(40 bedømmelser)
6.5
sunsriinfosys

Hi, I have over 11.5 years of Experience in software design, development and implementation of various commercial applications in Client/Server environment, Web designing using Photoshop, Flash, Web and ERP appl Mere

$700 USD in 25 dage
(21 bedømmelser)
4.4
gspabla

I am very confident bidding on your project. coz I know I can do tjis perfectly. Please read your inbox/pm for more information on this.

$250 USD in 7 dage
(5 bedømmelser)
3.4
wpatterson82

Great looking website! It's very clean. I have a vast amount of experience programming sites likes yours. I love what I do, and am passionate about it. Please send me details and I'll get started. I can have the Mere

$450 USD in 7 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
2.8
galaxycorp

Hi, Please see our PMB. Thanks & Regards, Galaxy Corp.

$300 USD in 8 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
mangroveit1

==========================Please check PMB=================================

$350 USD in 10 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
buyphp

Hello, Nice website , i can continue from here. Please PM me if you're interested have a great day Adrian

$250 USD in 15 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
KillerLUA

Thanks for taking intrest in my bid, Please check your PM.

$250 USD in 10 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
NJ90

i can do this

$300 USD in 10 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
damsicrg

Experience and Quality of delivery counts

$250 USD in 15 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
ozontechnologies

i develope more than 100 web applications so please give me one chance please contact me at + 9 1 9 4 6 2 5 6 3 6 3 6

$300 USD in 6 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0