**IMPORTANT NOTE !**
Please don't place any bids or comments if you :
- cannot or don't like communicate with buyer
- are not able to communicate at least every 3rd day
- cannot finish this project
- don't like or want to answer for simple questions I may have
- if possible, please send some references about earlier work you have done
- if possibe, please send some mock-up about new design for my site
This work includes :
- add statcounter to all pages and remove old counter
- add few pictures
- video upload gallery (including thumbnail) should be done for "CHART" page
- picture / text gallery should be done for "REFERENCES", "CHART" have already this property
- website layout re-design, new look
- top logo re-design
If some of these points feels too difficult then we can discuss and leave it away.
Chech attachment, my website address founds from there.
Site is done with PHP
Deadline could be extended if you think 20 days is too short time.
I WILL REQUIRE MOCK-UP / SKETCH ABOUT NEW DESIGN BEFORE CHOOSING CODER.
Now site doesn not look professional, it looks like game site and that is not good.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).