We have an existing site falconmedia . co . uk which is in need of a restyle and to integrate some of the functions it already has between different apps. It needs to be connected to a database and added functions so that our customers can log in from the front page and then be able to view their own account details as well as other content specific for them which we will need to control. i.e. List of their domain names, hosting services, account status etc..,
Apps to be consolidated / re-written:
1) Scheduler APP which is written in php. This app allows us to manage our engineers booking system. Our customers can book service calls with us using this app.
2) Domain name checker APP: This app checks domain name availability and has two other wizard based functions.
3) Trouble ticket App: This app generates support tickets automatically by our customers in 2 ways. Either by a hyperlink or by simply sending an e-mail to our support e-mail address. (There is a cron job set up to check every 5 seconds to trigger notification by way of sending an e-mail to the admin)
4) OSCommerce integration. (Or something else) We need to seamlessly integrate an oscommerce shop software so that customers can purchase domain names, web space and IT products from anywhere within our site. If a different cart system is available which can collect credit card data as well and as safely as oscommerce then we are happy to take a look at it. We do not need a direct link to a payment gateway now but may update in the future to incorporate Barclays Merchant services EPDQ system later. We process the credit card transactions ourselves now. Paypal should be included however.
All of the above APPs have been written by different developers. We can provide all the source code if required. All can be viewed on our current website. All of these apps need to be brought under one control, one database and all available to our customers by logging in once. On top of these we need to add a nice looking forum (Phpbb is fine) We currently have a cgi version of Yabb running. A strong admin module is required to control all of the above.
Web Site Content & Appearance:
We will direct you to a web site which we like the design of. It is important that the look is kept the same throughout the site and apps being used. We need to show news and tech tips as well as reviewing products that we sell including special offers. There will need to be sections covering the different areas of business we specialise in.. The site needs to be SEO friendly with RSS syndication.
Full details of web content will be made available later. Indeed we would prefer to add the content ourselves so the template needs to be user friendly.
This needs to work on both shared hosting environment as well as dedicated server.
We can provide MS SQL or MySQL. The site can be in ASP or ASP.NET or PHP. Whatever works best. It needs to be upgradeable and customisable again in the future.
We specifically need to see examples of the admin panels and login pages which our customers can see.
• Detailed replies only please – no flat rate 1000 USD
• Examples of similar work required.
• Coders need to show skills and be able to give and show us ideas.
• Working demo required prior to approval of project
• Payment only on completion via escrow.
(Full detailed spec following acceptance)
All quotes given so far are not up to the spec.
The prices quoted are far too high for what is required and no company has shown us a detailed "Admin Panel" where we can see the "Users" views.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1079 på dette job
I'm sure that the project will be done as what you expected. If we can build long-term cooperation, the cost could be negociated. I'm interested in long-term cooperation.