Here is a brief summary of what im looking for iF you would like a more detailed description of what i have in mind please review the attached MS Word document.
I and a partner publish a small magazine. He handles all the adsales and I do the rest. The only problem is I just moved 400 miles away. I need someone who can code a web based frontend for a simple database that keeps track of contracts and ad insertions for each issue of the magazine.
Table 1: Contracts
Field: Date signed
Field: Sales Rep
Table 2: Insertions
Table 3: Sales Rep
I want to use these 3 tables to do the following:
- Tack adspace commitment by issue
- Track Gross contribution from adsales
- Print refference sheet for all ads that should appear in any partcular issue.
I have already planned a user interface if it helps I can do a mock layout and email images. Otherwise ill stay out of your way and let you work your magic.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Mar 2, 2006 4:47:26 PM:
A majority of you have asked for more information about the functionality of the project so i have attached a word document to my bid request with a detailed outline of what I need. Thank you all for being so helpful and responing so promptly.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Mar 3, 2006 1:07:55 PM:
I apologize for those of you who tried to access the file. There was a problem uploading it, but it is available now. Please Contact me ASAP. Im ready to get this project completed.
Thanks Sasa, for alerting me to this problem.