I know how to use Dreamweaver very well and have created many websites in it. I make my living as a freelance webdesigner doing very artsy static websites for my clients. I would like to expand on my skillset and have someone teach me how to use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX to code some Dynamic websites. The technology i expect to use (because i am vaguely familiar with it) is MS ACCESS, DREAMWEAVER, and ASP. I expect to be taught the following basic things, to the extent that i am able to do the tasks all on my own:
* How to connect to a MS Access Databse
* How to pull results from single and multiple tables and records from the database.
* How to write custom searches to search the database table(s) and display the results using pulldown menus, radio buttons, text fields.
* How to Modify/Update/Add to the database using forms for textfields,pulldowns,radio,checkboxes.
* How to delete from the database single and multiple tables.
* How to implement a dynamic login that redirects users to their unique view.
* How to implement simple statistics for results from the database
* How to implement my CSS styles to DB results.
* Anything else that you would think a webdesigner ought to know in ASP, to fulfill possible client requests for small/medium projects.
I suggest if you bid on this project to submit or at least explain a lesson plan, showing me a breakdown of how you would teach me all the above, as it cannot obviously be taught all in one day. Also a small intro saying why you are qualified to teach me. Remember i suck at coding, i have been working in FRONT-END DESIGN for over 4 years and know little about back end. The most i have done is take a couple of scripts from the web and implement them into my clients sites.
**NB: You may be the best coder in the world, but if you cant TEACH me what you know in a way that I can understand and mimick it, then this project is not for you.**
1) Tutorials of all the lesson plans we have covered shown in step by step procedures so that i may refer to them in the future. 2) A finished mock-website that I have completed using the above techniques. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4) Basically if i feel i have learnt how to do the above and can do so on my own.
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX MS ACCESS MS Windows OS Anything else...