I have a deadline of February 2013 for a website which runs monthly competitions for writers. Currently, the website's design is nearly completed, requiring only content to be filled in pages. The missing key is the submissions & database coding.
1. Members need to be able to upload a file after paying their submission fee & receive a confirmation of entry.
2. That entry needs to go to the database where it will be retrieved from a few various pages (a page just for submissions so raters can view, a small place on the homepage will also show randomized entries to vote on, and then a smaller section similar to the home page one with the first few lines of their text submission on virtually all other pages for voters to see as they peruse the site).
3. The direct URL or address can't be accessed by members, this stops them spamming their own entry to their 1,000+ friends on facebook and 'faking' it to the next round. The only way to view entries is the randomized versions on the pages.
4. members can vote on other submissions, probably on a 0-5 basis. Comments/critiques can also be posted.
5. Manually, or automatically, I don't mind which, as long as we can do it at our end, every week it needs to go up a round and drop the 80% of submissions off that had the lowest votes. So every round takes only the top 10-20% to the next round until round 4, which is done by judges (at our end).
6. Entries go on a month-by-month basis. If we're in round 2 of voting when a person submits, their submission is entered into the FOLLOWING month's contest. So every submission "shown" on the site is basically from the month prior. This lets members enter at any time without upsetting the current contest.
I think that sums it up.
Any questions, feel free to ask!
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $699 på dette job
Hello, The project requirements are very clear. We are a team of professional Asp.net and Php developers. Please check private message for further details. Thank you
We would like to work with you on this project, we can complete this is 7 days and have done many diffrent sites like this for unions and schools. Thank you Andrew Jones