See page 18 of the specifications.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
In specific this application:
- Web application with corresponding web pages and source code according to the functional specifications in this document.
- An installation guide for all information which is none standard IIS installation
- Used naming conventions used
- Documentation of database
- Documentation of program structure so extensions can be created by others.
- Documentation of source code
- Copyright of all deliverables.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 24, 2005 11:32:57 AM:
As mentioned in all different email to you all we would take contact as soon as specifications for this bid are final.
Unfortunality we are not able to finish these details while oure end customer does not want to continue this project. Biggest reason is a change of the product folio they are going to be servicing.
Therefore we need to shut down this request which I'm regradding much. It was a really nice tool to be build and also very very difficult.
Thanks for all your reactions.
The application should be developed for: - ASP.net - Internet explorer 5.0 and higher - Mozilla version 1.3.1 and higher
Broadcast message 10/12/2004
Some changes are done in this project:
1) A NDA document is not needed anymore
2) Specifications delivered here are NOT final yet but you will get a very clear idea how to build it. Before starting development final requirements will be published.
3) Webdesign is a integrated part of the project
4) Look at page 18 for project phases
Make sure that you understand EVERY sentence in this tool. Do not hestiate to ask questions. Preferable by email: marcel at imageforall.com. Just before final bidding we will open chats.
All questions ask will be collected an publish through this website as a add on to the specifications as well as the log files of the chats.