I need to know if anyone has developed a software repository script that is fully automated and mostly self running. I would like to get a clone of [url removed, login to view] but I am open to see any type of software repository script.
- Must be basically self-running
- Must have Google advertising mechanism built in and or other ad mechs.
- must have developer account management.
- must have ability to upload software
- must have ability to post/upload PAD files
- Need a section to approve or disapprove software uploads.
- Must have affiliates mechanism (so when someone clicks to buy a software, and they are a RegNow, ShareIt, etc. affiliate then we get credit for the sale.
- All pages must be SEO friendly
- Must have lots of advertising sections like SnapFiles (Banners, Featured, Category Featured, etc)
- Must have excellent and appealing design.
- Nice to have a way to get PAD files listings from internet through a spider or something that updates the software repository.
- Nice to have ability to separate out Windows, Mac & Mobile(Palm, Windows Mobile, Blackberry)
- Need to have admin reporting functions of Downloads(Top, Popular, Category based etc.)
- Need to have a way so site surfers can add or post comments about a software.
- Admin users need to have a way to assign a Star rating to the softwares…
Even if I have missed any outlined points above, Everyone here knows how Software repositories work and their features so..basically we want to have a very nice feature rich software repository site.
- Running sites welcome
- Previously created sites welcome,
- New bids welcome.
Sorry for ther misspelling in the subject.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1132 for this job
Hi, My name is Igor, I have a large IT deveplopment expirience. Here is my online resume: [url removed, login to view] I can make it fast and comfortable for you. Greetings, Igor Racyborynsky