Summary: This site is a test exam preparation site for GRE, GMATand TOEFL and could add as we achieve progress in other parts. Customer can buya test and/or take a sample test or paid test. I mean, don’t take the pain ofcreating a test than can take multiple answers or re-arrange answers. I justneed 5 radio button answers for each question and top’s it should be able todisplay a image on the side or next to the question. The question and answersshould come random from a database.
1. Implement shopping cart.?
2. Online Test Module (Important Part) (Should be secured,students should not be able to copy text).
3. Simulate in similar lines of Kaplan ([[url removed, login to view]]) (Homepage for navigation). Or hereis another site ([url removed, login to view])
4. The one last thing is, to add some CSS style sheets to the webpages.?
? ? ? ? ? ? This is a pilot project intending to find a quality team, need a team size of at least 5 for the future project. If you have such skills mentioned below, and have a team to work with me, please bid on this project. Like i said, this is a test project, offering below your expectations. Since, i am having multiple bids/okays from different individuals and teams for the same project. If the work is satisfactory or meets my expectations, the most qualified team will get a decent bonus. My consulting firm has branches in US, Canada, India, Australia and UK.?
Skills Required: ? (Required level of Knowledge)
1. ASP.NET preferably 2.0 or above Framework (Above Average)
2. SQL Server 2005 (Will provide access to my server) (Above Average)
3. HTML/ CSS (Excellent) or ASP.NET Themes (but I prefer CSS).
4. Web Design (Little to Medium) ** this is also important, but not a top priority.?
5. C# or VB.NET (It doesn't matter; OOPS concepts should be followed to your best extent, as my next project needs lot of classes that needs to follow OOPS concepts).
6. Ability to use code project or other sites to take advantage of code samples.