Our site, [url removed, login to view] is an active sports content portal. We have an admin panel and a small content management system that allows us to publish content. Our next phase will be a small development initiative comprised of several small tasks. We will be using these tasks to evaluate a potential longer-term development partner. The tasks include:
1) Optimize site speed- the pageload times can be considerably slow. What can we do to the site architecture to improve site load speeds?
2) Add new category to top level navigation for College BB. Create new database table for College BB that has the same teams and entries and College FB. Ensure we can edit this new category within Admin Panel and Content Management System.
3) Allow us to edit Homepage modules via Content Management System. This should include creation of new modules, deleting existing ones, and arranging the order of modules. We can already do this for Team Pages, so this should be easy.
4) Place text at the top of each Team Page that says "The best online source for (Team Name) news, (Team Name) blogs and other (Team Name" information". So for example, for the Dallas Cowboys page, say "The best online source for Dallas Cowboys news, Dallas Cowboys blogs and other Dallas Cowboys information." Have this in the Admin panel, so we can universally edit the text and have it apply to all teams.
5) Edit the "Are We Missing Something Module". The text in the box should say " Know of a great (Team Name) site? Tell us about it!" with a "Suggest" button. When click, fields appear for Your Name, Email Address, Website. This should use the current ajax functionality.
6) We are getting a lot of spam that seems to be coming through our Contact Us page. Is this something that can be corrected?
Please provide a cost estimate for each piece (1-6 above). Once we get initial estimates, and have decided upon a vendor, we will provide access to our Admin Panel.