This is a repost of a previous GAF project, some confusion on the requirements before.
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join our executive Team. After a 3 month trial you will either become Senior VP of Technology or CTO of the company.
For the right candidate you will accrue a % of equity in the company in the form of shares and hold a seat on the Executive Board. The equity / shares will be allocated in the following manner;
- After successful 3 month trial = 1%
- After 12 months = 2%
- Accrued every month thereafter to a capped amount of 5%
Total stake holding interest in the company would therefore be 5% over a 2 year period. If your desire is strong to join a young company expanding 2011 onwards then get in touch. During the 3 month trial you will be paid on a per project basis and will be expected to work on Internal Projects as an Executive member of the Management Team.
People who should NOT Apply?
- Anyone with less than 5 years commercial experience in Software Development
- If your not up for a challenge
- No experience in managing a team of Developers
- No past R&D experience
You must have the following
- Developing in multiple languages for 5 years +
- Experienced in costing and scoping new projects
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Available to work 40+ per week
- Hard working
- Forward thinking
- Entrepreneur characteristics
- Want to succeed and see the company be successful
Get in touch today if you feel you are suited to this position, University Degree is desirable but not essential and you must PMB your CV and also let me know your current rate, bear in mind I am well versed with rates throughout Europe / US and Asia so no time-wasting with inflating your rates.