• Must recommend and set-up a secure place to store database emails (much like stored passwords are kept)
• There will be 2 parties involved, myself and the companies who’s lists I need to compare
• neither party should be able to see the emails but can still use them for cross checking emails and names
• Emails are then cross checked and when finished the duplicates should be saved to an excel sheet
• Only party 1 should have cross checking privileges, party 2 will only have the option to upload their list to be compared to party 1’s list
Example. Party 1 (me) and party 2 (random company) need to cross check their opt-in email database to see who their duplicates are. Party 1 uploads the master list, Party two’2 list is then uploaded to see what from list 1 matches list 2. Party 1 then receives an excel type list of names and emails.