**ASP.NET / C# / MSSQL /MS ENTERPRISE LIBRARY 2005**
Unfinished restaurant website needs finishing
About 85 - 90% complete now.
(can lead to further work)
The website has been done very professionally, but I need to get it finished.
I need a very good ASP.NET / C#/ MSSQL developer to finish it.
- Complete missing functionality against spec.
- Fix Existing bugs (about 20 mostly simple bugs)
- Integrate with payment processor (Protx)(has been started and is fairly simple as payment is on procesor pages)
- change some existing functionality ( against spec)
- Fix any new bugs found in the whole website once more testing is done
- Add static text (Copy and paste & format) to a few pages.
- few small changes to the homepage design (text mostly)
- Provide support once the website has gone live.
The website has been done using ASP.NET / C# / MSSQL and it uses the MS enterprise Library 2005.
Therefore you must be good at this technologies.
- Have experience with asp.net / c# / MSSQL websites
- Have experience with the MS enterprise library 2005
- Have experience with ecommerce & integration with payment processors.
- Be contactable online everyday and be able to provide project feedback often
**I WILL PROVIDE:**
- Detailed Spec
- ERD to help you understand the system
- Database script
flexibilty important as small changes to spec may come up.
Only bid if you have the experience and can demonstrate previous e-commerce work with ASP.NET
Please provide me samples of any websites you have developed using ASP.NET (c#) and MSSQL (not PHP)
Thanks and I look forward to your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Language: ASP.NET (c#), using the MS enterprise library 2005
Web Browser Compatibility:
Internet Explorer (V5 and above)