Prelim Bid & Demo.
This bid is only to gather information from a coder, so that when the Actual Bid is placed - it will be a private bid to the coder, and the coder will be available during this time frame.
Need a small demo that will demonstrate your abilities of the future project. Remember: This is not the actual bidding of the project - this is only a prelim to find a coder that is willing to spend the time to make this happen correctly.
This will be an online system - ASP/PHP-MySQL etc... no preference.
1) Online Reservation System - that will handle fishing charters and lodging entries. All users will be logging in - this is not for outside people - only users of the program.
2) Current status of daily, weekly, monthly activity - boat status, number of fishers onboard - slots available to book more fishers.
3) Current status of daily, weekly, monthly activity - lodging status, number of rooms full, empty - vacancy etc.
4) Reports will contain - Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports, Boat, Lodging Reports - Revenue, Taxes etc. Reports must print without the http-header line at the top of each page.
This is a prelim bid - to see if anyone is willing to provide a demo related to this bid that will take place around 1 Sept, and will be done within 2 weeks - on or before 15 Sept 2004.
Only serious coders should apply. Demo's will be based on coders source, speed and look/feel.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP ACCESS or PHP MySQL No Preference.