This is the first module of our project, the coder who is selected will be offered the first opportunity to continue with the project if they can demonstrate the ability and desire to complete the work in a timely and professional manner.
We have an MS Access database with 5 main tables and 15 +/- lookup tables.
We need a web based interface in VB, flash, or similar. I do not know much about programming so any suggestions on language or programs is appreciated. The module should:
1. Allow us to add, delete and edit data in the 5 main tables.
2. Allow us to search using many fields.
3. Allow us to sort and select from the query results.
4. Allow us to pick from a list of up to 10 reports (we will give you the fields and basic layout for the reports, you must create them).
The coder who is selected for this project will be responsible for all of the above in addition to the following:
1. Creating a login and security system
2. Modifying or converting our database if necessary to ensure that it operates smoothly and quickly.
3. Placing the module on our host's server.
4. Importing our current data onto the server/module.
5. Converting our bitmap images to gif or jpg.
6. Provide 6 months of support including bug fixes and minor modifications.
**If you cannot meet the deadline, please tell us how much time you will need or don't bid - you will be wasting both of our time as no extensions will be awarded after a coder is selected.
Teams or companies will receive extra consideration over a single coder due to the fact that I would like the same coder(s) to complete our entire project which includes web site design (database, content management, layout, graphics and flash intro), an employee module, a customer module, and a vendor module.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
On the web using:
Mac, Linux and Windows 98 or newer
Netscape and IE versions 5.0 or newer