Mobile Phone Warehouse Inventory System (web-based).
1. Country Manager (CM) orders from Factory (there are 6 to 8
2. CM can send to Warehouse (WH) or Global Service Center (GSC)
3. WH or GSC has to Acknowledge Receipt.
4. WH or GSC has to report status (Scrap, Transfer or Cycle Count)
of individual phones.
5. GSC distributes to High Volume Center (HVC).
6. HVC distributes to Regional Hub (RH).
7. RH distributes to Service Locations (SL). There are 490 SL.
Marketing Manager (MM) can send instructions to WH to ship to GSC.
System needs CSV upload (replace the old data, first time) and Form Entry.
HVC needs CSV upload.
The HVC needs a Bill of Materials (BOM) Explosion system to track individual phone parts, via Unique Phone ID.
Various user types.
More Tech Specs upon selection of developer.
If you have done this before and you can demo a LIVE working model, allowing us to look at the Admin and Super-user and User functions, this job is yours.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1217 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
i did a similar project for hard disk manufacture. i can show you that demo. I will be very pleased to make a custom system for your requirement.
Hi, we have an experience in these kind of work, we request you to provide us an opportunity to work with you,if needed we can discuss more detail on IM.