I have a website where users can go and submit data in a survey format and browse through processed data. Users are divided according to their work environment (e.g., company name, department etc.) and their input is stored in a MySQL database. There is need to verify user submit data only once (email verification). Results of the survey (after some calculation) are also displayed on the website and are open to anyone who wants to view.
1. Create a survey page (which I can manipulate with basic php or web interface), with a verification system (email address). Have a feature where users who filled the survey can invite friends.
- Some survey requirements:
a. most data entered in a multiple choice format but there are open question and drop-down menus (where you can choose from existing or 'Add')
b. affiliation data (e.g., company name) is stored so that future users can choose the same affiliation (drop down menu)
c. Some data is linked so that a single drop-down choice automatically fills related, linked fields (see 2.)
2. Create database to store the entries in a structured, linked fashion
3. Manipulate and carry out simple calculations on user input (very basic stuff) to create 'results'
4. present results with s simple graphic interface (no need to develop anything exciting)
5. polish the website so it looks more professional
The website is designed - only needs slight polishing. The survey is rather static so no need to work out a general survey utility in too much detail, just create a single survey page. Admin must have convenient access to results and basic controls over website (access to email addresses/invitation mechanism etc.). Quick delivery.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $948 på dette job
Ready to start. Project will be finished with your all satisfaction as I always do. Please refer my reviews and profile to trust my word to select me. Thanks, Tonmay
We can code this project. We have 16+ years of programming experience and over 8 in ASP/PHP. Database experts also, bearing years of knowledge and experience in the field. Please see PMB for samples of our work. Thanks