**I need a coder who can program in _ASP.NET_**.
a) I prefer dealing directly with individual coders. Preference will be given to non-shops
b) Coder should know ASP.NET, VB scripting, SQL Server
c) Available for communication communication via IM every day.
d) Appreciate to see other sites coded in asp.net that the coder has himself done
I have a 2-part project:
I have a networking site that I will be upgrading its gateway to Linkpoint's API:
a) add gateway interface to get customer payments. I currently have one through Itransact so the entire ecommerce is set up...its just the final gateway for credit card information I need
b) install security certificate that the gateway provides.
b) Linkpoint has fraud protection options that I would like to have in my web-based administration page (i.e. block customer names, IP, domain names, credit card numbers, countries, ). Check credit card's city with city that is on member's profile.
c) set up recurring payments for different membership plans.
d) email is sent to customer and to me to verify transaction
e) membership plans are updated
f) add cancellation button on site using the API so that members can get their recurring subscriptions cancelled. Members sent an email when cancellation is made.
1) Set up an electronic software download on a different site using linkpoint (they have a feature for this). I have download keys which are used to open up the software program to full use.
2) set up 2 membership plans: a) one-time fee b) recurring
3) Use API to set up automatic cancellation of the recurring plan
-email is sent for both occurances. When members sign up, the member is sent a registration code. The functionality is included in linkpoint.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).