**I need a guru who can program in _ASP.NET_**. Please do not bid if you do not have:
a) more than 5 years high level coding experience
b) Expert in ASP.NET, VB scripting, SQL Server
c) communication via IM every day.
I have a 2-part project:
I have a networking site that I will be upgrading its gateway to Linkpoint:
a) install new commerce interface to get customer payments. I currently have one through Itransact so the entire ecommerce is set up...its just the final gateway to linkpoint for visa information I need
b) Linkpoint has fraud protection options that I would like to have in my web-based administration page (i.e. block customer names, IP, domain names, credit card numbers, countries, ). Check credit card's city with city that is on member's profile.
c) set up recurring payments for different membership plans.
d) email is sent to customer and to me to verify transaction
e) membership plans are updated
f) add cancellation button on site using the API so that members can get their recurring subscriptions cancelled.
1) Set up an electronic software download on a different site using linkpoint (they support this). I have download keys which are used to open up the program to full use.
2) set up 2 membership plans: a) one-time fee b) recurring
3) Use API to set up automatic cancellation of the recurring plan
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).