American Calendar Contest
This is a twist on the HOT or NOT type site. Its an image voting deal. [[url removed, login to view]]
I have a free picture post program from <[url removed, login to view]>??"DOWNLOAD THIS BEFORE YOU BID!!!!!
A vast majority of modifications we are asking for are already coded and found here: <[url removed, login to view]>
VOTERS/VISITORS will not submit photos themselves. It will all be done by us the admins!
This currently uses asp and access.
I need the following changes made:
1. change from access to MSSQL db for efficiency
2. remove ability to upload/submit photo from voters visitors main site. (mod it so admins can choose to upload 1 at a time or many pics at once in bulk)
3. Upload should allow for name, age & location (see sample) &hidden fields will be “entry#??, “email??, “category??, “contest?? to be entered and stored in db
4. Cause “vote view?? to show random not sequential photos as it does now
5. Show all List view should be ONE per line with info next to it ??" 25 per page (or selection) and paging feature to go to next group in data set (alternating background colors so they don’t blend together in the list)
6. the picture thumb (currently viewable in upper left after voting) is what should be shown in “show all list?? view (click to blow up) and some info from the form are shown in a list (example below)
7. Since the system already assigns each pic a uniqe id ??" in “vote view?? a url/extension/number should be visible. We want people to be able to send others DIRECTLY to the URL of a specific url to “vote?? on. They should be able to put this in emails or a website that sends people to that pic on the site.
Cannot fit all specs in here -please see the word doc for all specs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows 2003 - asp and access -- prefer asp and mssql or asp.net and mssql