We have an existing web app that is using a Telerik grid. For some reason the filtering is not working correctly. This is passing a sql statement to SQL Server 2008 and does not seem to be using the indexes.
I am looking for someone to help debug this problem and then fix.
I am not very familiar with the app so the programmer will have to direct me.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 21, 2010 9:28:52 AM:
I added a picture of the grid to the project. When I add filter criteria the response time of the records returned is very slow or it times out. I do have the SQL database indexed properly.