I am using a small application that displays a list of files and allows the user to select the file that they wish to use.
It is written in classic ASP and needs to be converted to ASP.net as it does not work on every server.
On this screen the user click the folder button: (see doc)
It allows the user to select the image to insert: (see doc)
The user can
· select an image (and preview it)
· Upload an image
No need to change folders or anything like that.
On pressing OK the chosen filename is put in the calling window
**Note that it already works fine and I have the ASP code. I just need it converted into ASP.NET
I will provide a "Test bed" so you can check it all works OK**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Sep 12, 2007 6:44:50 PM:
Sorry I forgot to attach the PDF with some screen prints in it. Please review your bid with this new information. Thanks, Jon
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Sep 26, 2007 9:10:27 PM:
Wrong attachment. I have put the code up there now.
Visual Studio 2005