There is a new item that needs fixing as well. If you can give me a pricing for it, I can extend the deadline for this project and the enhancements and pay an instant bonus when done.
To see the issue:
1. add your IP to the [url removed, login to view] file in root directory
2. logon with xxxxxx / xxxxxxx at
[url removed, login to view]
3. Go to view active curadebt clients and click "View History" next to some clients (e.g. Heather Jurich)
4. If updates are put in the box and sent to supervisor/assistant manager (by selecting box), they are not received by the supervisor/assistant manager email boxes.
5. However, if Iman Subagio is used, the updates are received fine.
Sometimes it is other update selections (e.g. admin, etc.) that don't receive the email notifications. Depending on what department is selected, emails need to be sent and arrive. We use Kayako for checking emails and kayako pulls the emails off our server. We need the email updates always being sent.
We can give you the kayako logon to check for emails arriving.
6. On a separate [url removed, login to view] page, update the emails in the page to send to other email addresses (we will provide new emails and page URL)
Probably there needs to be a small fix in the emailing functionaly.
Ideally, you'd create a separate page for testing and put in different emails to test and fix and then make live and you could log in online to view the emails delivered to the supervisor/assistantmanager from server.
Let me know if you can help with this emailing bug. Much appreciated.