I need to add fields to a database in Support Module which is a DotNetNuke module which you can read about <a href="[url removed, login to view]">here</a>
There need to be 9 or 10 fields which in the module are referred to as "Miscellaneous Fields". This to my understanding is a very easy addition, what needs to be modified is:
1. The underlying database with added fields (will be specific in types of data)
2. The forms that are used to Add/Edit/Display data by adding the extra fields on.
I'm preferably looking for a coder with experience in DNN module development.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).