This project is focused on making changes to an existing website. The site is already coded, and is currently on our server, in a private directory.
Coders bidding on this project will need to have very strong MySQL, PHP, html and website design skills. We are a professional company, and we expect the most professional work from our coders. All applicants please provide examples of previous work in SSL, Google-Map Applications, Payment Gateway and other examples.......please see attached document for more more detailed specifications/requirements.......
Please be sure to place a $ bid when applying. And please Do not bid above the Max bid specified.
Coders who do not place a dollar bid amount ($$$) or who bid above the max bid will be ignored!
Must run as intended in all recent versions of FireFox and Internet Explorer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) Coder must follow project spreadsheet supplied by us, as the primary means of project tracking, and agrees that this is what governs the release of all funds from escrow to the coder.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer).
limited to copyright infringement charges and proceedings.
6) The winning bidder agrees to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, due to certain aspects of our website being sensetive and secure information.
6a) Coder agrees that any and all information regarding this project, including and not limited to the code/concept/idea/functioning of the website/application is entirely owned by us, and is not to be stolen and used by the coder or anyone else in the future. Failure to comply with this will result in the coder’s legal accountability for such violations. Including but not
* All deliverables must be uploaded to Get-A-Free-Lancer before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then do not start this project.
(Note: Like everything else on this page, these categories are part of the original contract for this bid request.)