Important: If you can send a very small prove-of-concept or have worked in that area of software altering IE/FF content, you are very likely to be chosen. No standard bid-text please.
We request for our client a small .exe Program that - after installation on a windows machine - parses the current Internet Explorer and Firefox content (in background while user is surfing) and sends special defined Medicine Words and the URL where it was found to our online MySQL server, dependend on some regular expressions that describes what content to send.
It should then mark these Words in the IE/FF in red and write a "?" in behind. Onmoueover it should then show a tooltip with some additional information about the medicine word (that is provided from our server, so content is in the internet). The Tooltip must be designed and must close again on mouseout.
- Using XML regular expression file
- Fast and reliable
- Not slowing down users load time, so asynchron: Page loads first, then parsing in background, then altering the color on the words that were found.
- Compatible with most IE and FF
- Compatible with most Windows Versions (95, 98, XP, Vista, ...)
- No need for client Frameworks or any bigger installations.
- Deinstallation routines
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all Window Versions 95++
all IE 3.0++
all FF versions
Mac if possible