**Generation of automated PDF documents using ASPpdf.**
I need an ASP script that can create a PDF document with dynamic data taken from an access database.
The PDF consists of one Header that will be repeated on all pages and then X-number of variations listed below. See attached PDF document for details.
Barcode font is attached: FRE3OF9X
The PDF template fits 14 variations (Bookletvariants), if the number exceeds this another page have to be created, with the same header..
- [url removed, login to view] shows what data should be displayed within the header
- [url removed, login to view] shows what data should be displayed within the page
The information is taken from the following database with the following tables:
Mmodelnr (unique key that links this with bookletvariants)
Vmodelnumber (links this table with bookletmodels)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).