I am looking for a VB.NET developer who has expereience working with Dot Net Nuke 3.0+ core code to create a module that does the following.
Create a new table in the Dot Net Nuke database called OptOut_User_rel
Create a single Opt Out Module that allows a user to type in thier email address, and choose a radio button to Opt Out or Opt Back In (for current registered users only). On Submit, the module checks the portal_Users table if a user exist with that email address.
- If the user exist and they have selected to Opt Out, and have not Opted out previously, create a new record in the OptOut_User_rel table populating the fields with the appropriate data, and set the 'optout' field to 1.
- If the user exist, they have selected to Opt Back In, and a record does exist for them in the OptOut_user_rel table, the set the existing 'optout' record to 0.
- If the user does not exist and they have selected to Opt Out, disply an error message back on original module above input box that a user with email address was not found.
- If the user does not exist and they ahve selected to Opt In, display a message that "A user with that email address was not found. If you would like to register for a free account, click here" 'click here' should link them to the default register page of the portal.
Modify Core DNN functionality.
Modify Admin > Newsletter process in portal that when a newsletter has been created and set to send, append to the query that gathers the emails to send out to to not include the records of userids that exist in the OptOut_user_rel table.
Please feel free to ask me any questions. I need to deliver this functionality to a client so the development must be completed in a timely manner.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Dot Net Nuke 3.0 Module