2 pages are required to add to an existing website that will allow the user to view individual images and view a listing of the images in a grid.
The images will be stored in SQL Server (see attchement for table structures and other details)
This will be a gridview with the following columns:
• SmallImage (i.e. show the picture)
1. The listing will show all images for a particular Image Category that will be passed in on the URL e.g. [url removed, login to view]
2. Clicking on the image will take the user to the ImageViewer (see below)
3. The page should allow sorting on either direction
4. The page should allow paging.
**This will allow the user to view a single image.
The key features are:
1. The image is displayed on the left
2. The user can move through the images by clicking on the Next link on the right
3. The user can go to the Image Listing screen described above by clicking on the Index link.
4. Clicking on the image should open a new window with the full sized image displayed (held in LargeImage)
5. The user can exit the screen by clicking on the Home button (taking them back to the [url removed, login to view] page ??" just use a dummy one for now)
**See attachment for full details**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).