I am looking for a coder or a group of .NET gurus that will be able to develop a Project Management System ( collaboration / groupware ) in .NET
I am open to purchase an existing application you have made and perhaps even enhancing it to save on time (please note that I will expect full source code and all the rights to use, sell, do whatever I want with the application).
The system will have all of the functionality of [[url removed, login to view] some of Marketing Central (mainly the home page and customization).
I]n fact, this project is developed to compete with Marketing Central (if you need information on who will be using the system, how it should work/look, go to <[url removed, login to view]> - a tour is available)
Please get familiar with the power of both applications before quoting.
The system must be compatible with MAC Safari browser.
At the beginning I would want the communication to be on a daily basis and I will expect you to have Yahoo IM and a phone number.
I will also expect you to start working on this immediately, and at least 8 hours a day.
At this moment you do not need to quote on the project as I have some additional documents for your review. But if you are up to the job and find the project exciting, please state the following:
1. Your .NET exerience
2. Any questions on dotproject and MC (I really need you to be familiar with them)
3. Your avialability
4. Your experience with collaboration / groupware / CRM development
5. What is your form of communication
6. How much time are you planning to dedicate to this project on a daily basis
7. How much time it would take you to develop this system
8. Any questions, suggestions
This is an important project for us and we are looking for really smart experienced .NET developers. A job well done will guarantee further work on this and other projects (there is a plan to expand this system as well as integrate 2 other apps)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Server: .NET, MS SQL
Client: PC: IE 5+, Netscape 7+
MAC Safari 1+