DDS / Dynamic Development Systems Corporation are a Gilbert, AZ Information Technology & Business Management Company. Our company manages IT & Business Management needs for new startup firms to seasoned Fortune 500 companies.
Our company is currently seeking a development partner for this entire development package and for future development projects.
Attached are the programming needs for 36 website portals in different industries. Please review the attached documents to understand what we need in this project to be completed. This project has very, very, very short development deadlines so if you don’t have the resources or manpower to work extensive hours to complete the project then please do not waste time to bid.
Team must have the following:
1. Adequate man power and development teams.
2. Must be able to meet all deadlines and the over all deadline of the project.
3. Must have strong daily communication.
This project only call for programming no design development will be needed. This programming is all about the programming of the infrastructure and workability of the sites.
Budget was determined with a fixed rate per site to come up with the total project budget of $19,[url removed, login to view] USD. Fixed and firm.
Terms & Conditions
These are terms that are non negotiable and must be agreed to before awarded the project.
1. Provide a RFP in MS Word Document form outlining the background of your company or your experience, work history, and background information. In the document you must address the following:
a. Sizes of Development Team
b. Programming Skills
c. Example of Web Development Experience
2. We will not give advance payments, milestone payments, or broken payments. The payment will be paid in one lump sum stated in the project. We use the following methods of payment
a. Pay Pal – A payment this large will require a large fee that you will be responsible.
b. Bank to Bank Transfer – We recommend the payment from our bank to wire to your back because of no transaction fee or over charge.
3. Must sign a provider development agreement that will be a legal structure contract liable in North America, EU, Asia, Middle East, South America, Africa we have legal reps globally to protect our interest so take the project seriously.
4. When finished developing the code of each site, you will deliver in a zipped/rar file. Each code will be checked by our development team, any errors or bugs must be fixed at no extra charge.
Please only serious providers that will commit and do the work contracted to do. This project will be award on Monday June 23, 2008 at 4 am EST. Providers who do not bid in the system or do not provided the RFP in MS Word format will be removed from consideration.