Royal Premier Gaming(RPG) needs a coder to write a secure payment script, and a script to interface with a game database.
These two scripts need to work together to do the following:
• Allow users to pay for game codes.
• Randomly generate the game code and email it to the user.
• Register the game code in a database.
• Allow users to input the code onto our website and have the code converted to points or game time.(user selectable or based off the code)
• Once the card is converted into game points, the user needs to be able to “spend” the points. This is where it gets tricky to explain:
• The user then logs in on the website.
• The user then selects items from our store, and “purchase” them using their points. Once purchased, the items need to be delivered to the user, based off of their login info, AND a character they select on the website.
• So at this point, the script will need to look in the database, and load the character names for the account name and display them.
• The script will then need to input the data for the items “purchased” into the database, for the selected account and character.