This is the second post for this project; if you previously bid, please consider bidding again.
Small design firm needs experienced database developer with web design experience to assist project using ASP, Java, and/or PHP. Current site offers member login, calendar, bulletin board and polls. Most scripts have been written and need simply to be updated and/or altered. Please note that this project is not for the actual DESIGN of the website but for the database update.
The new site and qualified candidate must:
* Upgrade/convert bulletin board to newer version
* Integrate the membership and forum login and passwords
* Enable registering members to be approved or denied based on pre- specified parameters
* Enable administrator to know last date of member login
* Allow members to update their own information
* Update calendar
Qualified candidate must be able to complete those tasks as well as be available for troubleshooting on completed work for a short period after launch of the new site. This project is NOT for the design firm itself but for an existing client of the firm. Developer must be able to communicate with assigned in-house designer to create finished project.
Successful candidate may be utilized in future for other projects as posted.