We are interested in creating 4 fantasy sports websites each of which are expected to require future additional services/features being incorporated. There will also be a Home page from where these sites can be accessed (eg. [url removed, login to view]). The sports that we will initially focus on include Rugby, Cricket, Football & Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing. We also anticipate the rollout of further sites and games in the future.
These websites should resemble sites such as [url removed, login to view] in terms of features and playability, and [url removed, login to view] in terms of design and layout.
The basic features that these sites must incorporate include:
· A registration and secure payment processing area.
· An exclusive members section entered via login facility
· The ability for a member to build and manage up to 5 teams
· Multiple substitutions for a member’s team
· A real-time auction trading section similar to Ebay but on a smaller scale
· A multitude of player and game statistics
· A discussion forum
· The ability for the member to set up their own Private Leagues to compete with/against an unlimited number of invited guests
· Highly professional web design featuring custom graphics such as logos, icons, buttons, and backgrounds (No templates, clipart, etc. – all exclusive graphics) for all the pages of our sites.
· Development of an intuitive navigation scheme and interface
· The integration of a powerful but easy to use Content Management System to allow for easy updates of our sites. This CMS must allow for a relatively non-technical administrator to be able to upload files, edit text and images, add new pages and make design or layout changes if necessary. In addition, it must also allow for changes to be made to the database structure (tables, records, fields, queries, etc.). Finally it must integrate with multiple sites and the forum software to allow for updates to all sites from a central source. [url removed, login to view] is an example but we welcome any suggestions in this area.
· Optimisation of images to find the fine line between quality and load time on average 56K dial-up Internet connection.
· A Statistics & Tracking Module for us to monitor web traffic over various parameters including volume numbers, dates and times, where the user came from (eg. search engine) and what they did on the site. This is particularly important for monitoring advert/sponsor traffic.
· The integration of a Forum software application which allows for members to participate without having to register with new usernames or passwords. The integration should be visual as well to try and keep consistency in the design. We welcome any suggestions in this area.
· E-mail (Mailing) list and Newsletter programming (with web-administration through Content Management System)
· Assistance with payment processing integration (real-time credit card processing).
· Testing of the site on various browsers and screen resolutions for inconsistencies (Microsoft Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera etc).
· Search engine optimisation (Google, Yahoo etc)
· Extensive usability testing.
We have a detailed specification document for the first site which we can make available to interested parties. The remaining three sites will only differ slightly from this site cosmetically and in playability, and as such will require very short production time after the first site has been completed. We will provide the necessary amendments documents for these sites as well as the Home page at a later date.
We have a tight deadline and completion of all 4 websites and the Home page (as detailed in the specification document, and the overview and requirements above) needs to be completed by 31 January 2005
1) All 4 websites and Home page (as detailed in the specification document, and the overview and requirements above)
2) Complete and fully functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, excluding the Forum and CMS module, unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).