We are looking for someone to take over a current running webproject "[url removed, login to view]"
**[url removed, login to view]** is a developing communitywebsite for creatives and businesses to meet. We have developed portfoliosystem, project management and online billing so far, and are looking for ASP.NET programmers to enhance the website even more.
The job includes writing the following aspects for the website:
**1) enhancing search through profiles/project/brainstorm/jobs/contests based on the creative fields of the user and the members of the website (sort of automatic search, shown in suggestions)
2) enhancing the notification panel where subcategories should be made & sorts of notifications should be triggered throughout the website
3) enhancing the invite members for tasks-system for projects and jobs
4) enhancing the advertising concept behind the [url removed, login to view] community. Programming wizard and backhand system to control the advertising set up by members.
5) enhancing the messaging system, much like the one used in facebook. the basic idea is prepared but we want it to work with attachements/links throughout CreaID and with diffent levels of replying.
6) enhancing the "share"function of work/projects/brainstorm/jobs/contests to other community websites
7) installing and enhancing"Direct feedback"chat-application and adding a link to work/projects/brainstorm/jobs/contests
A combination of css/html/jquery/ajax... knowledge and an advanced skill with ASP.NET is required. Suggestions in development are appreciated. Someone who is passionate about community development, open to become a part of this unique project.
You have a look at the version so far at:
[url removed, login to view]
by entering login: **creaid@[url removed, login to view]** - pswd: **creaidrules**
We have uploaded original design to RAC, please review.
We have detailed GUI-designs and documents to explain in detail how the system should work. All information is written in Dutch, but we can translate.
We prefer to work with a programmer located in Belgium, so communication can be face-to-face and very clear.