Here are the basic requirements:
1. Upload file via the web. File may be pdf, word, doc, wpd, xls, gif, jpf and a few more formats.
2. Convert to pdf.
3. Store files and save location in database(sql express). This part is finished. All files are associated with a guid. Some guids may have multiple files associated.
4. Display converted files via the web based on the guid. There will be an option to edit(if possible) or delete a file.
5. A control may be used to accomplish this project. Please specify which control, the cost and version.
6. Use sql express, asp.net and vb.
I will work out final specifications with you during bid submission.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
sql express, asp.net and vb