1. Enhance the color, layout, and functionality so that it is easier to read and use. We'll trust you to use your own judgment here.
2. Include some small graphical elements in replace of text for browsing the file structure and selecting items. Again, you can use your judgment here as to what would look best.
3. The script is primarily used for image browsing so we would like to show a tiny thumbnail via an additional link in the display screen. The link would be titled something like 'show preview' and would load a thumbnail generated by .net into another part of the screen. This feature should not open a new window. We would prefer this preview to open directly below or to the side of where the user clicks and you can implement however you see fit.
Please note that the end users of this script are general PC users and thus it needs to be really easy to browse for pictures, preview, and select the image. We are not looking to completely rework this script but if you have idea for further enhancements please do let us know.
An example of an excellent file browser manager can be seen here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Although we do not need every feature this product has the example will help guide you on what we are seeking.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003, ASP.NET 2.0, VB.NET