We had a builder who built our last site but let us down bigtime with lack of communication and never got the job done, alos never stuck to deadline. We have our templates , but if you feel you can improve then we are listening,
Our company name is str84ward pcs ltd, website [url removed, login to view] at the momment the coder who did the project has left it a complete mess so we have nothing, we are looking for a working online store with account access for our customers, s they can see wht they have purchased and track there parcel etc, we are a custom computer builder so we sell lots of products, we know ho we want our layouts etc, what we need is out shopping cart completed we use paypal at the moment, we need database setup too, we already have web space with 1and [url removed, login to view] so backtracking on what we need 1) a fully working online shop
2) customer login access with account information etc,
3) shopping cart
4) tracking information (part of account login etc)
so basically most of what you see when you go to somewhere such as [url removed, login to view]
we would like to discusss it much deeper with someone either on msn messenger or other as there is lots we need to show what we have at the moment
look forward to your replys
we also have deadlines to meet,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the server we have will rus asp, our old site was asp, we have a microsoft webspace server.