WHAT WE NEED IS THAT WE SHOULD ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH OUR MEMBERS, FOR PROVIDING THE INFORMATIONS WHO LOGGED ON TO OUR SITE.
**IN DESIGNING YOU ARE SPECIFICALLY REQUIRED THAT YOU WILL NOT USE ANY THIRD PARTY TOOLS OR THIRD PARTY dlls THAT REQUIRE TO TAKE THE LISCENCE FROM THAT PARTY.**
**WE NEED IT IN ASP.NET
0. LOGIN/PASSWORD SYSTEM SHOULD BE ENABLED.
1. ADMIN SYSTEM SO THAT WE COULD DELETE/BAN/RESTRICT/ALLOW A PERSON TO BE A MEMBER/GUEST.
2. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPECIFY A PERSON'S PERIOD AS A MEMBER IN THE CHAT SYSTEM.
3. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD AS MANY MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE TO THIS CHATTING SYSTEM BY PROVIDING THE UNIQUE LOG-IN ID AND PASSWORD.
4. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CREATE AS MANY GROUP MODERATORS (MODERATORS ARE THOSE WHO WILL BE SENDING THE MESSAGES TO NORMAL MEMBERS) TO THE GROUP.
5. THE SYSTEM SHOULD ENABLE TO MAIL THE MEMBERS THROUGH THE SAME CHAT SYSTEM. WE WILL ARE USING GMAIL POP3 AS THE MAILING SYSTEM. IF IT COULD BE ATTACHED TO THE SYSTEM THEN IT IS GOOD. ELSE WE CAN ALSO USE THE POP3 SYSTEM OF OUR WEB SITE.
6. WE SHOULD ABLE TO CREATE DIFFERENT GROUPS IN THE CHAT SYSTEM ACCORDING TO THE MEMBERSHIP PATTERN. AND WE WILL BE MANAGING THEM ALL THROUGH A SINGLE PAGE WINDOW. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CREATE THE SYSTEM IN SUCH A SYSTEM THAT WE SHOULD ABLE TO MESSAGE THEM INSTANTLY.
7. WE WILL BE MONITORING/MANAGING ATLEAST 15 MEMBER GROUPS SIMULTANEOUSLY.
8. GROUPS WILL BE CREATED ONLY BY THE SUPER ADMINISTRATOR.
9. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 7, 2006 3:28:16 PM:
i need the complete chat server that will be uploaded on my web site which is running on a windows web server.... this chat server-client (what ever you call) should not be and cannot be used for sending viruses/spaming/spying or any other illegal activities that are banned by the law of any part of the world.
the chat details should be kept for only 24 hours. and after a specific period it should be mailed to all member's mail id. so that the web space is minimal and every member is having a record of what went off through the group.