Online ASP business listing service. VB.net. See attached PDF for details of the entire project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
A simplistic example of a similar type product is [[url removed, login to view]], (to be used for product usage comprehension only).
100% commented by programmers (during development not after) in English to ISO standards. Corrected prior to handing over periodic deliverables to Customer.
Supervisors technical manual to be included.
Basic help File to be included.
Testing to “shrink wrap?? quality performed by developer ??" not customer. Customer expects a full debugged and ready to use product that will immediately be used in a live environment upon delivery.
Project not to exceed 600 hours, 60 days or total more than US$12,000.
· US$500 Deposit upon signing agreement
· US$2,125 within 5 business days after each bi-weekly source code deliverable is received.
· US$3,000 Final Payment, paid 30 days after final hand over of all programming source code.
· Totaling: US$12,000 (maximum bid)
The final payment shall be escrowed by an impartial (example [[url removed, login to view]]) and released upon mutual sign off and acceptance.
Customer shall allow developer reasonable “time to cure?? reported bugs, but in no event more than 60 days after final delivery date. Programmer forfeits final payment if customer does not have a complete product by then.
Payment terms to include a 25% of project holdback, and a 30 day final bug reporting period for customer to report bugs to developer.
Source code shall be delivered on a weekly basis, and payments shall be made as agreed and paid within 1 week of deliverables being received.
Customer retains all delivered code and ownership rights as each payment is received by developer.
Windows XP, Internet Explorer, Netscape, MAC, etc.