I am after a basic CMS. I have used Joomla in the past but I don't think this is suitable for this project. I have already created a basic design but this may change. The core functionality will not.
I need to be able to control the content for all elements of this website.
1. Add and remove photos for the gallery (which is actually the background)
2. Change text, add and remove images on all 5 pages.
3. Contact form
4. Fill in details to be able to download a pdf (upload/remove pdf functionality)
5. be able to change the size of the content frame (at this point I have each 'page' working as a hidden <div> which is how I would like to keep it.
6. Be able to add new pages - these must open up without refreshing the page, like the hidden <div> I use already.
Sounds complex but I don't think it is. It's essentially only one page that has o be controlled. My working html can be viewed here: [url removed, login to view]
53 freelancers are bidding on average $388 for this job
Hello sir. Please consider this bid by referring to PMB for further discussion on the project as well as reference of my portfolios. Looking forward to hear from you soon.