This is a small request that we need, those not familiar with ASP XUpload or ASPPDF need not bid.
1. look at page [url removed, login to view], what it does is uploads a file [or multiple files] to a directory
2. The directory where it should upload to is
<%=([url removed, login to view]("UserDir").Value)%>
3. The system will use standard asp upload [single file] if the users OS is Macintosh
4. Otherwise it will use the xupload multiple file upload
5. the page [url removed, login to view] will install the ocx if its not installed already, currently it trys to install it every time I goto this page please fix that
6. now when the files are uploaded it goes to [url removed, login to view] which will generate a pdf and email
**I have attached a asppdf_sample directory of a working asppdf script that you can customize**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer