please tech me following task , using teamviewer , i will send u the url for selected coder
Build Legal Library Section
Legal Issues Template. This section will house a variety of content related to legal issues and fertility.
* In Session: This will house legal and advocacy-related columns, which also live in the First Person and Blogs sections of the site. Currently we have 3 related columnists/bloggers: Melissa Brisman, Barb Collura, and Theresa Erickson. Do we have to re-post here, or can we simply have the most recent feed from the first person section?
* Law Library: This section will house papers written by 3rd party content providers: attorneys specializing in assisted reproduction. We'll display the most recent here, but will also need a searchable archive or library.
* The main article will be posted from one of our columns or pieces of law/advocacy-related content on the site.
* Legal headlines: News articles. We currently post news on the homepage - summaries w/links to the original articles. Can we add a field to the features in the content type in the CMS that would enable us to tag those that are legal, and then have them automatically feed to this section?
* We need a new content type in the CMS for Legal Papers. Fields for the Legal Papers content type are: Title, Author/Lawyer (could be multiple), Date, Subject, Body